Joe AutoDrill

wrote in message
oups.com...
Fruehauf used to build their own axles, suspensions and brakes. All
different from the Rockwell or Rockwell clone stuff used by the rest of
the trailer manufacturers. Had to get the parts from them, at their
prices, or from a few aftermarket parts suppliers. You want to keep
costs down, you buy equipment that has common parts that can be bought
from any truck dealer, not just the OEM dealer. Competition keeps
things within reason.
Applies to cars, too: buy some oddball import and be
captive to their prices.

I think that is sound advice.

I actually started the thread because all of a sudden, a few large trailer
manufacturers purchased a good number of my pneumatic drills for floor board
installation, etc. I figure that if the big boys that contacted me need the
units, then the smaller outfits will follow shortly. Why not perform a
pre-emptive strike and send my lit to them, or something...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R