Robert Allison

I have come to the conclusion that our whole merchandising system is
backwards. Why is it that when you go to a store such as Walmart and
buy 10 items you end up leaving the store with 5 or more flimsy

Snipped a bunch of moronic drivel

If anyone knows this guy, please post his name and complete address.
I'm sure most of us would like to deposit a few broken boxes and paper
bags of roofing nails right outside his front door, with the points
sticking UP.

Mark

Mark, didn't I fire you a few years ago?

If this is the way you live your life, it is no wonder that
you are angry all of the time.

Ever heard of coffee cans or any of thousands of other
containers that you can transfer your purchases into that
aren't DESIGNED to break down over time?

How about the advanced concept of marking what is in your
containers on the outside, so you can tell at a glance what is
in there?

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.