Lobby Dosser

Patriarch wrote:

Lobby Dosser wrote in
news:RLLQe.15134 $Uz2.9025@trnddc02:

charlie b wrote:

The article is worth the $5. The rest of the
articles, which are also interesting, are
gravy. Consider getting this copy of Woodworking.

The Bench article is also Recommended!

Actually, the referenced article is in 'Woodwork'.

The Roubo bench article is in 'Woodworking', the newstand only pub
from the editors of PopWood. And it is an excellent article. Has me
thinking about a new bench, if I can work out the shop space issues...

Patriarch

Dang, you're right! Got both magazines on the night stand.

The Holdfast article makes you want to build the bench And take up
smithing (Wodworking). Don't think I can justify $50 a pop. Let's see,
anvil at $$$, forge $$$, ...