Bruce Johnstone

Some Spyware programs cause this error by hijacking your browser, Try using
AdAware SE, it's free at PCworld.com.

Bruce

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message
Internet Explorer has apparently gone down. I get a message that says:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual
way. Please contact the application's support team for more
information.

OK, so how do I contact the Internet Explorer's support team? I presume
the application or the runtime library has gotten corrupted, but I'm not
sure what to do. Any suggestions? Reinstall IE? Reinstall Win XP? Buy
a new computer?

Of course, if Internet Explorer was working, I could go online at the MS
website, but I don't have that option. Thanks for any advice you guys
might be able to offer.