Dave Liquorice

Default Alternative materials for kitchen worktop?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:48:34 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Mawson wrote:

Of COURSE a Belfast sink is desirable - you can get a bucket in it
and under the taps - you can get large bits of engine and other car
bits in it to wash them - how can you wash your wellies without them
- very practical ...

Agreed though I think I'd get into *SERIOUS* trouble if I tried to
wash large engine parts in any sort of sink...

... but be blowed to the 'designer style' angle that's just for
insecure wimps who have to follow other peoples ideas G

It's the under mounting that is the stupid "designer style" thing. If
you just had it open with an hand operated pump at one end a proper
hard wood drainer the other it would be fine. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail