Liz

"KTECH" wrote in message
Last big holiday of the summer coming and I would like to have a family
cook out. Problem is ,here in Chi the bees ( all kinds) seem to have the
same idea.
Looking for some tricks you guys use to keep our cook out human only.
Other bugs can be somewhat controlled . But not the bees ,Wasps etc.Fat is
going on the fire next weekend regardless.We'll probably feed the crew
inside.Which meansGrandpa cleans for two days.
Frank (rather be golfing than cleaning)

We place small paper bowls of pancake syrup around the yard and that seems
to take care of most of them. Our big problem this year, however, has been
mosquitoes, thanks to excessive heat and humidity. They're so bad this year
that we haven't been able to eat outside the whole summer, and friends who
come for a swim are provided with Cutter anti-mosquito wipes to use when
they're not in the water. Personally, I'm anxiously awaiting the start of
winter!

Liz