Bob Chilcoat

Default IE Error Message

Internet Explorer has apparently gone down. I get a message that says:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual
way. Please contact the application's support team for more
information.

OK, so how do I contact the Internet Explorer's support team? I presume the
application or the runtime library has gotten corrupted, but I'm not sure
what to do. Any suggestions? Reinstall IE? Reinstall Win XP? Buy a new
computer?

Of course, if Internet Explorer was working, I could go online at the MS
website, but I don't have that option. Thanks for any advice you guys might
be able to offer.