Jeff R

"Lew Hartswick" wrote in message
ink.net...
Bruce Simpson wrote:

Folks,

I have offered to make a crank handle for my friend's MG Y.

It would be appreciated if someone could advise me of the details of

what is
needed:
(a) at the end of the crank handle which engages the nut on the fan

belt
pulley.
(b) how long the shaft of the crank handle needs to be to clear the
front bumper bar.

(I don't have access to the MG Y as my friend lives in a distant city.)

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Bruce Simpson
Perth, Australia

Please tell me about the " Y " . Ihave been a sports car "nut" for
about 50 yrs and never heard of that model. As I remember it they
started with TA TC (don't think the TB ever went ino prod.) TD
TF then the A and last I knew the B .
Thanks.
...lew...

http://www.mgytypes.org/

Morris Garages did not limit themselves to "sports" cars.

--
Jeff R.