Well I tried to digest this lot and couldn't, I understood all of the
words but unfortunately none of the sentances It actually wasn't
that bad. I am confused at when you state that I would only need 0.8
bar to produce a flow rate of 50l/m, this has obviously something to do
with the head size but this bit confuses me, what exactly is head? (no
comments please) Is it the distance from the cold water tank to the
shower?

The bottom line is that HR have stated that the shower should work with
1.5 bar pump. I am not even getting a good jet from the body jets alone
with a 3 bar pump and that to me is just not right. As I said in my
other posts on the last measure the jets produced 15 l/m on their own.

It really shouldn't be this hard

Thanks Pete

Richard