Andrew Mawson

Default Alternative materials for kitchen worktop?

"Pete C" wrote in message
snip

Hi,

I can quite see the attraction of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes but not that
of a Belfast sink, just why are they so desirable? I would prefer 2
round sink bowls myself (and two bowls of Crunchy Nut too!)

cheers,
Pete.

Pete,

Of COURSE a Belfast sink is desirable - you can get a bucket in it and under
the taps - you can get large bits of engine and other car bits in it to wash
them - how can you wash your wellies without them - very practical but be
blowed to the 'designer style' angle that's just for insecure wimps who have
to follow other peoples ideas G

Andrew Mawson