Marty Escarcega

Great advice from many people. I recently bought a Clausing 5904. As Mike
mentioned already, its a 12"x24" lathe. It is replacing a really nice
Leblond 15" Dual Drive. I am in the process of moving and had to downsize.
The 5904 will do 90% of the work I intend to do. It is well supported by
Clausing and anything larger I have lots of friends with big machines in my
metalworking club. Capacity and manufacturer support helped my make my
decision. I was leaning towards the same size Grizzly Gear Head for less
money. But the imports tend to change design and I was unsure of long term
support. The flip side is as was mentioned before, you really have to
inspect a used machine.

Good luck in your quest.