ATP*

"Stuart Grey" wrote in message
ATP* wrote:
"Stuart Grey" wrote in message

John R. Carroll wrote:

Sue,
Any large organization has high and low value emps. Governments are no
different in this regard. I here a lot of blow hard talk to the effect
that
the government work force is useless and overpaid at any price. That
simply
isn't true and I wondered if it wouldn't be productive to demonstrate
that.
You here a lot about 200k per year tit's on a bull but it's rare to see
the
opposite. Must not be as news worthy as Natalie Holloway but it's much
more
important in the grand scheme of things.
I will say this, however. At 40K and living where you do, you are 3 to 6
months from homelessness, public assistance or both after 18 years of
service. At least you are if you are on your own and absent an
inheritance
or really substantial savings or assets. That's not right. You probably
see
exactly this every day at work. I hope Arnold doesn't **** up your
pension.
You'll need it.

One of the things taught by the Harvard Business School in their MBA
program is how to do hit and run management.

Which we now see in practice in the Oval Office.

How nice. Another orphaned subjective "fact", with no objective facts to
support it. This fact is clearly the ******* child of a liberal.

Give us a good argument that this is what Bush is doing. I don't care for
your subjective facts that are not supported.

OK, how about the irresponsible plunge into massive deficit spending since
Bush took office? That's not the only way he is squandering this nation's
wealth and future, but it's a start.