Andy Hall

Default Alternative materials for kitchen worktop?

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:48:38 +0100, Pete C
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:09:49 +0100, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

So? Is that any reason why people should not fit one if they like
them? You could write off just about anything as a "style accessory".
Kelloggs Crunchy Nut has this ridiculous and entirely unnecessary
addition of nuts and honey, obviously a melange for consumers with
more money than sense. Why can't people just eat bog-standard
cornflakes without sugar and be thankful?

Hi,

I can quite see the attraction of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes but not that
of a Belfast sink, just why are they so desirable? I would prefer 2
round sink bowls myself (and two bowls of Crunchy Nut too!)

cheers,
Pete.

I have a large one in the utility room and it's very useful because
of the size for all sorts of things ranging from hand washing of
clothes through to stacking pans before they go in the dishwasher,
etc. etc. It's undermounted beneath a granite worktop with
machined drainage grooves. Works very well.

I then have separate undermounted sinks in the kitchen as well which
are smaller and geared more towards food preparation.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl