Pete C

On 27 Aug 2005 14:36:29 -0700, wrote:

Hello Pete

Your brave answering another question from me

the jets are chrome but have rubber type nipples, you can remove one
end by unscrewing a cap and you can get to the insides. I stopped short
of pulling them apart though.

Similar to my shower, what I'm planning to do is get some PVC sleeving
off some wire and push it into the jets, so I get a lower flow at a
much higher pressure.

So as the jets are 0.8mm I'll get some sleeving off some '1/06' solid
core wire from Maplins which has an inner diameter of 0.6mm. I've
tried it out already and it looks quite promising.

cheers,
Pete.