Pete C

Default Alternative materials for kitchen worktop?

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:09:49 +0100, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

So? Is that any reason why people should not fit one if they like
them? You could write off just about anything as a "style accessory".
Kelloggs Crunchy Nut has this ridiculous and entirely unnecessary
addition of nuts and honey, obviously a melange for consumers with
more money than sense. Why can't people just eat bog-standard
cornflakes without sugar and be thankful?

Hi,

I can quite see the attraction of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes but not that
of a Belfast sink, just why are they so desirable? I would prefer 2
round sink bowls myself (and two bowls of Crunchy Nut too!)

cheers,
Pete.