Gunner Asch

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:04:31 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:03:24 -0400, JohnM wrote:

wrote:
If you've got a working Norton 750 engine, it would
be a crime to trash it when some restorer would probably
pay you enougn for it to purchase an engine more suitable
to you needs,
MadDog

That's sort of my thought too, but for the fact that there's still lots
of stuff available for the English bikes expect for tin. Anything else
brings pretty low dollar, tanks and fenders are the stuff that's valuable.

John

Anyone need a cet of cyls for an Aeiel Square 4?

I could use a tank and seat for a '61 Indian/Royal Enfield 750
Someone did a half assed job of chopping it..the cheap way with a
peanut tank and a pill seat.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner