DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Jim Stewart wrote:
DoN. Nichols wrote:
In article ,
Kevin wrote:

Unnamed Posters ? Let's call a spade a spade or Cliff is a dickhead that
should be banned by the Moderator !

Perhaps -- but this is an unmoderated group, so there *is* no
moderator to ban him. (Nor or most usenet newsgroups moderated. Only a
very few are.

If you feel strongly about it, you can call for a shun.

*I* don't feel that strongly about it. I was simply pointing
out why he was not "banned by the Moderator".

I simply use my killfile actively.

It's been effective in the past on flat-out troublemakers.
It's doubtful there would be enough of a consenses to
get it to work on Cliff, however.

Agreed.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564