Sunworshipper

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:41:45 GMT, "Laurie Forbes"
wrote:

Was wondering if an electric chainsaw would be worthwhile for cutting logs
into fireplace length (power is nearby). My old gas saw is cranky and a
little worn out so need a replacement but the allure of less noise and no
gas/fumes/hard to start etc. seems compelling.

Any suggestions appreciated...............

Laurie Forbes

My father in law has one that just won't die. He put in a sprinkler
system in his yard with one by cutting two rows through the grass and
dirt for each pipe. It was down right funny to watch. He also wires it
to the end of a swimming pool pole to cut branches off way up in the
trees.