Edwin Pawlowski

"ND" wrote in message

1) They dress better. Its a generalization, but they seem to wear much
more
expensive clothes, have expensive haircuts, and are in general more
coiffed
the when I was a kid in the 70's and 80's.

That does not make you a better person. as for dressing "better", that is
very subjective when I look at some kid with baggy pants half down his ass.

2) They drive better cars. When I got my license I drove a 74 plymouth
satellite my friends nicknamed *the beast*.

My first was a '53 Mercury Monterey. Very stylish at the time. I
customized it and paid for it myself. Today, the kids select from a list of
options that daddy pays for. How often do you see a car today that has been
"nose and decked" or had "Frenched" tail lights? How about them high
compression heads?

3) They have more expensive gadgets, especially cell phones. Even if they
had been available, theres no way most parents of my generation would have
footed an additional monthly bill for a kids cell phone.

All made possible by our generation.

3 Things everyone eventually needs to learn a

1) The world doesn't need you.
2) The world doesn't want you.
3) So you better find a way to make yourself useful.

Good points.