ND

Yeah, but there really quite similar to previous generations, with the
following exceptions.

1) They dress better. Its a generalization, but they seem to wear much more
expensive clothes, have expensive haircuts, and are in general more coiffed
the when I was a kid in the 70's and 80's. When I was a kid guys never would
have put hair gel in there hair or wore an earing. It would have earned you
an ass kicking.

2) They drive better cars. When I got my license I drove a 74 plymouth
satellite my friends nicknamed *the beast*.

3) They have more expensive gadgets, especially cell phones. Even if they
had been available, theres no way most parents of my generation would have
footed an additional monthly bill for a kids cell phone.

Basically they seem to have more money to spend. I don't resent them
although I think its natural for the older generations to have some contempt
for the younger ones. Many(not all) young people need to get life's attitude
adjustment before they really can be considered adults.

3 Things everyone eventually needs to learn a

1) The world doesn't need you.
2) The world doesn't want you.
3) So you better find a way to make yourself useful.