On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:46:00 GMT, "Dave" wrote:

I had a smell in one of my bathrooms. It was a bath room I hardly used. What
I discovered was that the water in the sink and shower traps had dried out,
so from then on I run water occasionally in each to fill up the traps,

a couple tablespoons of vegtable oil in the drains after filling the
traps will reduce evaporation - good for vacation or seldom used
areas.

oren
excused from saving Universes."