C & M

Have someone go up on the roof and push a running garden hose down the vents
stacks to push any obstruction and flush it at the same time. Did this once
many years ago with good success.

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
Lately I've begun to smell sewage in one of my bathrooms. Of course
I know that I'll have to call a plumber. What I'd like from
you, though, is ideas about what might be causing it and whether it
might be a high-priced or low-priced fix. I will call a plumber, but
I need to know about how much money I should have available before I
do so! (I've had two high-priced car repairs that have put me in the
red for a short time.) I know this is a very general question, but I
hope someone can do some educated speculation for me.

FYI, I've quit using the offending toilet for now.

Thanks in advance,
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~