Ha Ha Ha, you guys keep hiring crews from HD and Lowes. I love it. In a
busines that you clearly get what you pay for everbody keeps their
wallets closed as tight as possible. When you hire a crew from one of
these places you must remember one thing, "they work for Home Depot for
a reason". Years and years ago I investigated being a subcontractor for
these outfits, I would never have my name on the lack of quality they
accept as a finished product. Go ahead, keep hiring them, you will call
a real contractor sooner or later and pay 3 times as much to fix
everything.