RicodJour

User Example wrote:

I guess you people are freaking idiots then if you can't fix anything
yourself and you consider the dumb ass migrant works who paint your
house to be skilled labor.

"dumb ass migrant works"...? Let's see...dumbass is one word; they're
not migrant, they're immigrants; and they're workers. Works is the
equipment you apparently shoot up with.

I guess maybe I am just smarter than all of
you because you sound like a bunch of whiners that can't do anything
right on your own.

You must have meant that you're smarter than all of us _put together_.
That's the usual bleating cry of the self-absorbed.

I'd think that in a alt.home.repair newsgroup I
would find people that are actually quite handy but I guess I was wrong.
Unbelievable.

You're obviously incapable of evaluating the value of the work itself,
why am I not surprised that you are incapable of evaluating the value
of differing opinions? When someone points out your myopia, you call
them blind.

Maybe you should post a question and see if you can separate the wheat
from the chaff. Unless, of course, you came here with all of the
answers and don't need to ask questions. In that case, feel free to
start a new newsgroup. I believe alt.it's.mine.mine.mine is available.