B.B.

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Bugs wrote:

Do you know how to spell ETHICS?
Bugs

From the warrantee info in the latest Craftsman catalog: "If any
Craftsman hand tool ever fails to give complete satisfaction, return it
to Sears for free repair or replacement"

It doesn't say anything about failing due to a manufacturing defect and
makes no exclusion for abuse. One would hope he purchased a proper
impact rated swivel while he was there though.

Pete C.

Yup, sure did. With a couple of impact-rated extensions for about
$30 or so. I figure as I go about busting my chrome sockets I'll buy
impact-rated versions of them on an as-needed basis. So far the chrome
sockets are taking the abuse just fine.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/