Sunworshipper

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:46:38 -0400, (Time Traveler)
wrote:

My post seems to hit a nerve with different peoples experience.Lowes was
great when I had a problem,they called me back and went the distance to
resolve it.Home Depot has their number as a buffer to deflect you into
frustration.John Paul Jones said it first "I have not begun to fight"and
I'm just starting.The post on outsourcing could be right,but was in the
US not India.I had the pleasure of an American Nubian with no common
sense.After awhile I told her to repeat after me "I got me a job but I'm
useless".I've got the number for HQ and will try for the Prez.

Good when your there tell them to set up every store the same or
provide a map !