Chris

It looks like you provided expansion relief where you needed to but
being only a year old, I'd give it another year and see what happens
to the rest of it. After another year goes by, if you don't mind
doing the demo, I'd replace the one section. Crack repair fills the
crack but cosmetically but it does look like repaired concrete. If
it was a wet pour OR dried too fast, you might see something like
that. Otherwise, was the ground prepped pretty well so it hasn't been
shifting and settling? Almost looks like it might be heaving up under
the crack.

On 26 Aug 2005 10:50:57 -0700, "KD" wrote:

So would you guys just cut the entire section out (7x7 feet), or cut on
both sides of that crack (maybe 7x3) and regroove there?

I don't mind the demo work and repouring, but if I don't have to do a
TON of concrete, that's all the better.

What about the overlay stuff?