Amun wrote:
" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings,

I just paid $19.02 for an over/under 20A toggle switch. Where, if
anywhere, can I go to find such items at a significant discount?

Thanks,
William

You do point out that this is rated for 20A
Do you really NEED 20A rating ?

Yes, I need a 20A rating. The switch is for a duplex receptacle.

Most "home" devices are only 15A rated, so this must be a heavy
duty/industrial/vapor proof/hospital grade switch, and is nothing like the
crap in most houses as far as quality

I am happy to purchase a builder/residential grade 20A switch.

As such it's not that outrageous to pay that much.

The cost of manufacturing is probably very low in comparison to the
final price. Either I am being price gouged or there is a tremendous
amount of inefficiency somewhere along the way.

Even a crappy builder grade 15A stacked switch will be $5.00 or more

post the actual manufacturer's name and the part number so we can tell if
you got a deal or not.

I did. The link to that information is:

http://tinyurl.com/7qznw

The fuzzy text is typed in elsewhere in my second post.

Hope this helps,
William