RicodJour

What is the cheapest/easiest way to get 4-6 sheets of 4x8 drywall to my
house. My options as I see it are have someone deliver it, but called
someone last night and the delivery charge is $100, which is about five
times the cost of the material or rent a pickup and try and lug it from
Home Depot. I'm also doing all this on my own without anyone to help.

My local lumberyard delivers for free. It's not the closest one to me,
either. Call around. Ask if they have a minimum amount to qualify for
free delivery. Other yards might have a minimal fee.