Default Help: Planning application for two storey extension

On 14 Jun 2004 08:25:05 -0700, (rob w) wrote:

I had exactly the same problem, i just went to planning, drawings in
hand and had a meeting with them , problem solved it seemed as if you
put up a reasonable arguement they will roll over, this happened three
times duing the build of the extension and I won each time.
Ive since built a self build and they where not as willing to talk on
that but thats another story no pun intended!

What lines of argument did you find effective with this issue?

BTW: Why did you have problems during the build? Surely the planning
issues would have been sorted out before you started?

OP.