-=D@n=-

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
"-=D@n=-" writes:
Hi,

sorry to start another thread, but this is a very active group and I
assume
everyone has moved on from my other thread.

I forgot to mention that the electrician that wired up my extractor,
chiseled into the wall (no problem) to run the cable into the spur and the
extractor. Am I wrong to expect him to then plaster over the cable and
make
good the channel he's made in the wall?

Depends what he was asked to do.
Given the quality of his chase, you are probably quite
lucky he didn't try to do the making good afterwards ;-)

Heheh, yeah I suppose so. I've got a plasterer coming in on Sunday to sort
that out.

www.houlker.com/2.jpg

Nice camera shake ;-)

Thanks! I've got a Pentax Optio S5i. I've had it for 6 months, and not yet
read the manual