Pete C

On 25 Aug 2005 12:53:24 -0700, wrote:

Nothing has fixed my performace issues. HR as stating that they will
send an engineer out to test the valve out but if the shower head
itself is producing an awesome shower surely it cant be the problem.
They also said that I would be charged if it wasn't a valve issue!!!

Looks like it needs 2 bar min and 3 bar ideally, can they tell you how
many lpm it will need at those pressures?

If so compare it to the 'flow curve' of the pump, and if it's way
beyond the pump's spec you're on a hiding to nothing. Either get a
bigger/another pump or reduce the amount of water the shower panel
needs.

If they can't tell you how much flow it needs then stick a pressure
gauge on the inlet to the panel, if it's above 2 bar then the ball is
in their court as it should work fine at their minimum recommended
pressure.

cheers,
Pete.