-=D@n=-

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
-=D@n=- wrote on 26/08/2005 :

I'm not on a witch-hunt for this guy, but I think the kitchen people are
about to try and charge me for this work, when I didn't request it in the
first place. If they do, then I'd like to be able to ask them to come
back and finish it properly.

1. The cable should have been provided with some mechanical protection, it
is against regulations to install the bare PVC in a wall without this.

Excellent!

2. From the photos it looks as if the actual cable size used is too small.
Difficult to be certain, however.... It looks like 1.5mm and regulations
require 2.5mm be used at least as far as the spur, which needs to be of
the fused type.

Excellent again, I'll go and measure it.

Thanks for the quick response, much appreciated.