blakey9000

Default Building Regs

"Hugo Nebula" wrote in message ...
"blakey9000" wrote in message
m...
Yes the stairs downstairs are open plan, however I have building regs
approval and the staircase was clearly indicated on the plans, the new
stairs are however enclosed.

Are you sure you have an "approved" plan?

Plans are definitly approved I have the paperwork from the local
authority and their are no conditions to its approval.

Yes the ground floor stairs are open plan into my living room, which
leads up to first floor landing with new fire door to lobby at bottom
of (new enclosed)stairs to loft, also in lobby is another fire door to
another room, with window which is apparently a means of escape.

Blakey