Chris

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
ups.com...

Chris wrote:

Brings up the question, in this day of cheap imports, who is liable when
something like this happens? Are you going to sue a Chinese manufacture?
Good luck.

I'd suggest, if you're going to sue anyone over that amount of money,
that you sue Enco. They're not a Chinese company, or, if they are,
they're a U.S. arm subject to our tort litigation (a good reason to
feel sorry for anyone except tort lawyers).

Charlie,

Not referring to suing over the price of the light. I am talking about the
damages. Say it caught fire and burnt the house down, and God forbid
someone got hurt.

Now that I think about it, is there a UL listing on this lamp.

Running out to check.......................

Chris