Chris

"george" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message
Just got in my latest buy from Enc. Nice halogen swing arm lamp, marked
down from $64 to $20. This along with the free shipping is an excellent
buy.

Lot better quality than I expected and nice looking as well. Heck the
halogen bulb costs almost as much as the lamp.

Not affiliated, just passing along a good deal.

Chris

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?PMAKA=PR325-5213

As long as it's not made by the same Chinese lighting company that made
the light fixture that scorched by dining room ceiling...

George,
I sure as heck hope not. Than again maybe that is why they are on sale. It
does say cheaply made in China, although better than you would imagine. It
actually holds its position when you movement. For how long it does this is
another question. Oh ya, it is 31 days. One day longer than Encos return
policy.

Brings up the question, in this day of cheap imports, who is liable when
something like this happens? Are you going to sue a Chinese manufacture?
Good luck.

Chris