Jeff Wisnia

JohnM wrote:
Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey ???? (got even a nick-name?...User Example is so hard to say!),

I don't know either, but he does appear to have a "real" name at
least. And the Train Ride joke was at least as on topic as the stuff
you commented on about PayPal.

Yeah, but at least there's a point to the Paypal question.. cliff,
dropping his steaming piles here every few minutes, really doesn't
contribute much at all.

John

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

You guys perchance scientists?

This engineer LIKED that joke, I'm gonna tell it at next week's meeting
of my Rotary Club.

Why all the clatter about off topic posts which have headers leading off
with "OT"? That's plenty of fair warning, so filter them out or let your
eyes slip over them as I do.

And, grousing about wasted bandwidth isn't meaningfull nowadays, one
porno clip on an alt.binary newsgroup swallows more bandwidth than
several months worth or rcm posts do, and there are many thousands of
those out there. (DAMHIKT)

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia