Art Yokell

there are available a number of combination curing compound-sealers. Check
with your concrete acces. dealer.
"C & M" wrote in message
I'd give it a good month and lay poly down so that the odd drips don't
stain
the new 'crete. You might also try calling the readi-mix plant and ask
them
about how long you should wait. They're in the business and should know
their product.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a concrete garage pad poured on Monday and want to seal it. My
reason for sealing it is to prevent bad oil stains and other
problems...plus it would be nice not to have dust come up for it. I
did a search and I see wait 30 days and do it right after it was
poured. I was thinking of using Quickrete Acrylic Sealer. Any
suggestions on what is best to accomplish what I want...and when to do
it? Also I will be laying 2 courses of concrete block on the
perimiter...should I not seal where the block is attached?