Eric R Snow

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:31:51 GMT, "Pete C."
wrote:

Eric R Snow wrote:

Hey, it's made of metal so it's on topic. Anyway, I've been thinking
about a new project (dangerous!), more of a mental exercise really.
Putting together a car powered by a Norton 750 motorcycle engine.
Since it runs great and the bike is wrecked the motor should go into
something. So I have been looking around for a 4 to 6 speed
transmission with reverse that weighs less than 60 pounds. No luck
yet. Crosley transmissions are pretty light I think. But hard to find.
And not cheap. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Eric

Just stick the engine on your lawn mower.

Pete C.

Well, I thought about putting it in my boat. But it would be too loud.
Besides, having the motor hanging off the front of the car would get
me lots of funny looks.
Eric