Roger R

"Peter Parry" wrote in message

a) the Blue cable connected to another cable's (which i will come

onto
later) Green cable using a plastic clear 'thing' (excuse me the
technical term but i dont know what it's called)

Commonly known as "Jelly Beans" and used to connect external wiring
to internal. The connector is filled with a thick sticky grease
which waterproofs the connection.

Any known supplier of these jelly bean wire splices?
I mean the exact same thing not the RS scotchlocks.

Can anyone confirm that real thing (BT 8A ?) has entries for three
wires, rather than the two wire versions at RS or elsewhere.

Roger