carl mciver

"B.B." u wrote in message
newsoNotSpamthegoat4-
SNIP

| How about using a piece of internally threaded tubing the entire
| required length, then sink a hole into the material large enough to
| accept the tube and 3/4" deep, and weld the tube in place? Might be
| easier to make and guarANTEES GOOD THREADS. SORRY, I HIT MY CAPS LOCK
| KEY AND THE FRIGGIN' THING IS STUCK NOW. DAMNIT!

My left pinky finger is crooked from a stupid ER doctor who never
learned about tying fingers together to get them to heal straight, so I'm
hitting the caps lock all the time either in place of or at the same time I
type the nearest letter. That damn "a" does it every time, and it would
really suck if the key was a sticky one!