Norminn

I had a concrete garage pad poured on Monday and want to seal it. My
reason for sealing it is to prevent bad oil stains and other
problems...plus it would be nice not to have dust come up for it. I
did a search and I see wait 30 days and do it right after it was
poured. I was thinking of using Quickrete Acrylic Sealer. Any
suggestions on what is best to accomplish what I want...and when to do
it? Also I will be laying 2 courses of concrete block on the
perimiter...should I not seal where the block is attached?

I would call the installer. When we sealed an old concrete balcony
deck, the sealer instructions advised waiting a month, I believe. Can't
recall for sure because it was about 4 yrs ago and did not apply. Our
condo was being painted and I asked the contractor which was best sealer
to use. We sealed the deck to keep rain from seeping through to the
ceiling below - partly enclosed atrium. Also used muriatic to prep it.
I would not experiment on a brand new floor, and the installer should
know just what/when to use.