AKA gray asphalt

I'm pretty unschooled about this kind of thing. Maybe I was
convinced by a salesman ... that it would save me money in
the dessert: cold winters and hot summers and that the stat
wouldn't be going on and off as much ... I really can't imagine
how it could help and what advantage a complicate one might
have. It was the ability to program it cool the house before I
get home while leaving it a little warmer while nobody was
there.

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message ...
Hard to answer a rhetorical question but, it might be worth it if you are not happy with the one you have now. There are other
companies that may be a little less expensive like White - Rogers and Robertshaw

"AKA gray asphalt" wrote in message news:EHqPe.4981$ct5.907@fed1read04...
Would it be worth it to buy a $100 Honeywell
thermostat for my house? I've got a cheap one.