Elmar

A few other things children born in 87 likely don't know about:

Respect
Manners
Discipline
Pride

and the list goes on.....

There are parents today that should be ashamed of the way they are
raising their children. They're too worried about being "Buddies" to
be a parent.

Charlie Self wrote:
Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Yeah. I went to a classic car cruise-in last Friday evening, and
someone brought an AMX. One young guy--20s?--couldn't explain to his
5-6-7 year old what AMX was, or who made it.

Good thing the guy who owns a Cord didn't have that there.

I owned a 1960 Humber Super Snipe... Would love to see just about anyone in
my country explain that one...
--

http://www.motorfestival.co.uk/humbers2.htm

For the generation that thinks Auburn is just a football team that one
might help.