Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
No Spam wrote:

Last night, all the mosquitos biting at my ankles chased me back into
the house.

From what I understand (and in my experience) mosquitos don't fly when
it's windy. Or they do but they're blown away. Either way it's a good
thing.

Run a fan to move the air around the space. Works for me in the shop and
back yard plus in the bedroom when that incessant whine around your ear
just as you're falling asleep gets you to slapping yourself in the dark.
(A perfect straight line for a SWMBO joke here but I just don't have the
energy at the moment. Anyone?)
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05