Don Bruder

In article ,
"wallster" wrote:

"Frank J Warner" wrote in message
news:250820051404577471%warnerf@veriSPAMMERSDIEzon .net...
In article , Time
Traveler wrote:

Has anyone had a bad experience in using the Home Depot 800 complaint
number?I refer to them taking your name and number and assuming you
would get a call-back.When you call back they tell you they don't give
call-backs.They have no answer to see if the problem is resolved,they
just say they're sorry as if they are reading from a script to answer
any question.

"We are the Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Para
Espanol, oprima el dos."

-Frank

--
fwarner1-at-franksknives-dot-com
Here's some of my work:

beautiful work Frank, really awesome knives.

Looks like he's fully programmed as a phone-CS-droid, too...

pokes a nearby Jawa
"How much for this squishy pink one with the "HELLO! MY NAME IS FRANK"
sticker on the front?"

heheheheh

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.