sofie

Jan in Finland:
What do you mean that "Google was not very helpful" ???
What did you type in the search line?
I typed in "sony parts" in the search line and searched google. Within less
than a second there were literally 22,000,000 or more hits with at least
SEVERAL HUNDRED useful websites to go to.
The VERY FIRST hit is "tritronicsinc.com"..... a very good supplier here in
the USA.

** Sony Parts and Accessories
** Tritronics is the nation's
** one stop for consumer
** electronics parts from A to Z!
** www.tritronicsinc.com/sony.htm
** - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

If you refine your search line do some advanced searching I am certain you
can find a more local supplier of the part you need.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Jack" wrote in message
It is a 6x100k motor pot and it belongs to a STR-DB940 amp that fell on

it's
face :-(

Any ideas? Google was not very helpful.

Thanks,