Jmagerl

go to an autoparts store and buy a suction cup roof carrier. (like a 2X4
with suction cups). and than make sure you secure load real good. I hauled
about 100 sheets on mine over the span of a few years. 6 is the most I would
do at once. It was pretty hilarious to see a chevette driving down the road
loaded with wall board. It even hauled a sofa once the same way.

But the find a friend with a pick up is proably the best.

wrote in message
oups.com...
What is the cheapest/easiest way to get 4-6 sheets of 4x8 drywall to my
house. My options as I see it are have someone deliver it, but called
someone last night and the delivery charge is $100, which is about five
times the cost of the material or rent a pickup and try and lug it from
Home Depot. I'm also doing all this on my own without anyone to help.

Thoughts?