Duane Bozarth

stevie wrote:

Am I going nuts or is am I getting bad treated lumber? It seems that much
of the lumber that I have purchased lately (which is not a lot) warps more
easily than it used to. I purchased lumber from several different sources
(Lowes, Home Depot), but the wood still seems to warp.

What should I be looking for when I purchase treated lumber?

Tieing it down ASAP...I don't think treated is much worse than it has
ever been. There is a grade that is dried somewhat as opposed to not,
but it is much more expensive and almost never found at the Box
Store...