Goedjn

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:21:38 -0400, "ng_reader"
wrote:

"Charles Spitzer" wrote in message
find a friend/cow-orker with a pickup and offer them a six-pack after
delivery?

wrote in message
oups.com...
What is the cheapest/easiest way to get 4-6 sheets of 4x8 drywall to my
house. My options as I see it are have someone deliver it, but called
someone last night and the delivery charge is $100, which is about five
times the cost of the material or rent a pickup and try and lug it from
Home Depot. I'm also doing all this on my own without anyone to help.

Thoughts?

Buy a roofrack, and a sheet of 3/4" plywood.